Formed in 1997, A. Paul Contracting is experienced in all types of environmental remediation and home renovation. We provide our clients with professional workmanship and unbeatable service and quality. It is our expertise, work ethic, and quality that has enabled us to continue to serve homeowners throughout the New Jersey and New York areas.
With experience in private homes, multifamily dwellings, and public buildings, you can be sure that your work will be done right the first time. A. Paul Contracting only utilizes industry standards along with highly training and certified workers to ensure that any work done complies with local, state, and federal regulations to help limit your liability.
A. Paul Contracting is committed to our clients, providing them with cost-effective solutions to all their problems. We want our customer’s to be able to proudly recommend us to all their partners and friends. We promise:
- To provide all of our customers with the same high level of expertise and workmanship they deserve
- To utilize state-of-the-art technologies and procedures to give our clients the most cost-effective solutions to all their needs
- Standby our work. If anything is not up to our client’s expectation’s, we will work with them in a professional manner to reach their goals.
A. Paul Contracting has experience ranging from single-family homes to large government contracts. Below is a list of some of the contracts we have participated in and some of the businesses we are proud to call our clients:
- NJ DCA LICAR Program
- Union County Home Improvement Program
- City of Irvington Home Improvement Program
- City of Elizabeth Home Improvement Program
- City of Clifton Home Improvement Program
- CGP&H (Community Grants, Planning & Housing)
- Jersey City Head Start Program
- Methodist Church of Maplewood
A. Paul Contracting is a fully licensed and insured company in all the fields in which we work. Below is a current list of our licenses:
- EPA RRP Certified Firm: NAT-87123-1
- New Jersey Home Improvement Contractor: 13VH00260500
- New Jersey Lead Abatement Contractor: 00364A
- New York Lead Abatement Contractor: NY-87123-1
- A. Paul Contracting is registered with the Department of Consumer Affairs to perform home improvement in New Jersey.
A. Paul Contracting was recently featured in an article on TapInto.net for our work on the First Congregational Church of Westfield. Read the full story here: http://bit.ly/2DeKIDY